NMMSE Instructions for online application.
Date of Examination : 13.11.2016
Last Date of submission of Online Application: 07.09.2016
Please go through the Instructions carefully before filling up the form:
- Students of class VIII who secured 55% and above marks in the final examination of class VII are eligible to appear in the centrally sponsored NMMS Examination, 2016 for class VIII. 5% relaxation to SC, ST, Disable candidates.
- Students of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya and State Government run residential schools or any Private school are not entitled to get Scholarship. The students must be studying in recognized Government Schools/Government Aided School/Local Body and Government Sponsored Schools including Madrasah without residential facility.
- Parental Income should be below Rs. 1,50,000/- (One lakh fifty thousand) per annum from all sources. Income certificate to be uploaded.
- For salaried person Employer Certificate for the period from 01.04.2015 to 31.03.2016 to be uploaded.
- For non-salaried person, Income Certificate for the period from 01.04.2015 and 31.03.2016 must be obtain from any Gazetted Officer not below the rank of Jt. B.D.O / Executive Officer ( In case of Corporation and Municipality area) to be uploaded.
- If an applicant is studying in any school under BARRACKPORE or BIDHANNAGAR Sub-division, he/she must choose BARRACKPORE district instead of NORTH 24 PARGANAS or KOLKATA.
- If the candidate is studying in any school under SILIGURI Sub-division, he/she must choose SILIGURI as district instead of DARJEELING.
Click on the ‘New User Register Here’ link and fill up the personal details along with one Mobile number (a Mobile number used once, could not be used 2nd time for registration) and register. A registration number will be generated which should be noted down along with the password given for future login to the system.
- Login to your account using registration number and password.
- Edit the form and fill in other details and upload scanned copy of your passport photograph. The image file for photograph should be in .jpeg/jpg format and maximum size limit is 20KB. Save the form. The form may be edited till it is locked by you.
- Once the form is complete and correct with all particulars, the same should be locked. A printout of the filled-in application along with the format for Certificate from the Head of the School/Institution (HOI) should be taken out. Step III
- Applicant has to take out the printed application form and Certificate format along with copies of other necessary documents as mentioned below to the Head of the School/Institution (HOI) and get the HOI Certificate signed with official seal and upload the signed Certificate to his/her account along with scanned copy of (i) Income Certificate of Parent.(ii) First page of Bank Passbook (iii) Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable (iv) Disability Certificate (40% and above disability must be certified by the Competent Medical Board of the State Govt./Central Govt.), if applicable duly signed by the concerned School Authority latest by 7th September, 2016. The maximum size of scanned document(s) should be 70KB.
- Caste Certificate and Disability Certificate are required only for the SC/ST and Physically Disabled candidates respectively. The application submission is complete only when the Certificate from HOI and other required documents are uploaded, else the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled.
- The candidature of the applicant may be cancelled at any stage of the examination process without any reference if any incorrect information is found in the filled-in application form of the said candidate. Also application form with incomplete/irrelevant information/ photograph/ scanned certificates is liable to be summarily rejected.
- Notification for downloading Online Admit Card will be given on Notice Section. Please keep checking the scholarship portal for the same and any further information relating the examination.
- For further clarification applicants may mail to helpscholarships[at]gmail.com or call at 8961594239.